With the help of Google catalog, you can get your store and product info into Google and make it available to shoppers across Google. You can find it in the Apps menu. First, you need to verify that you are the owner of the site.
- Go to https://www.google.com/retail/solutions/merchant-center/ and choose Sign in to merchant center.
- Then click on Business information -> Website -> Enter Website URL -> I have access to my server -> Add an HTML tag to my homepage.
- Copy the tag and add it in the field in Step 1 in your shop admin.
- When you save the HTML tag go back to the merchant center and click on Verify URL.
- Then in Step 2 choose categories you want to create a feed for and click on the ‘Create Google Feed’ button. It will automatically create and download the feed. After that, you can add it to your google merchant center.