With the help of the Google catalog, you can get your store and product info into Google and make it available to shoppers across Google. You can find it in the Apps menu. First, you need to verify that you are the owner of the site.
- Follow the link and choose Sign in to merchant center.
- Then click on Business information -> Website -> Enter Website URL -> I have access to my server -> Add an HTML tag to my homepage.
- Copy the tag and add it to the tab Google site verification
- When you save the HTML tag go back to the merchant center and click on Verify URL.
- Then choose the categories you want to create a feed for and click on the ‘Create catalog Feed’ button. It will automatically create the feed. You can open it from the link and add it to your google merchant center.